1. RNG, which stands for Random Number Generator is responsible for regulating the online slots electronically. It changes the output thousands of times each second.
2. Pay table should be examined carefully as it has the detailed list of all the possible combinations along with their respective payment details. You must have a fair knowledge about the total coins required for winning the jackpot as you won't gain anything if you will play with less coin.
1. Choose the machine, which pays you the most for every coin you spend. For example, if a player plays 3 quarters for winning a jackpot of $2000 on Machine, while the same amount can be won by playing on Machine B with just one coin, then a player should always go for Machine B.
2. To maximize your chances of winnings, the best scheme is 'hit & run.' Players who win good payout on a particular machine think that it is 'hot,' and continue playing on it. But RNG has assured that under no circumstances, one can predict that any particular machine will soon pay again. So, one should not give away his winnings by playing on the same machine.
3. Focus on jackpot bonuses offered by online casinos. For example, if the payout on Machine A is $1000 for 1 coin, $2000 for 2 coins and $5000 for 3 coins, then the player should definitely go for 3 coins. In case, jackpot bonus is not there and 3 coins fetch $3000, then playing with 1 coin for every bet is advisable.
4. Stick to your budget. Before starting the game, you must decide the amount you wish to gamble per session. While playing, if you reach the limit, you must stop. You can win later by playing with the amount of money left.
1. If a casino has 'slots club,' then to play on it you will get a card to insert into those machines. The card keeps a record of whatever you play & also accrues points, which you can trade for complimentary items like merchandise, free accommodation or food.
2. The payout percentage for every slot machine is programmed. Amongst hundreds of slot machines, which pay quite less, there are few paying 75-98 percent. Legally, a casino could advertise a maximum payout of 98 percent.
Subscribe to our monthly exclusive offers & news.